Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Between now and then.

I like this kinda feeling, the kinda tingling happiness in your heart.
Finally having something to look forward to.
And like going back to what you've been doing all these years, doing what you love most.

Relieving the moment of when you took the stage.
2 times, 2 performances & I'm thankful enough. :')



Some dance & some feelings you just won't forget.
:')

Goodnight lovely world.

No comments: