Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Abandonment

Wow hello there, it's almost been a year since I last posted. Well actually I told myself to abandon this blog for good but I just had the sudden feels. Hahaha.

Alright where do I even begin. So much has happened within a year. So much tears and memories shared, be it bitter or sweet, I'm thankful.

A few major events that happened to me this year was definitely







NPSU - FOC :) Bragi, under DH Alson.
Where do i even begin. We went through so damn much together. Through the GL trainings, the sweat the tears the sleepovers @ Jalan Tari Zapin etc. All these are but a memory, but you know what lasts, is how we felt, and the times we had together. I am so thankful I am in Bragi and not anywhere else. :')

Secondly, 




One of the milestones in my dance journey. Never expected myself to be able to be part of something so surreal and amazing. This training period with the sassybots was  really one heck of a ride. The PTs and the studio floor wet from our sweat, all felt so worth it when we emerged 4th. The top 3 were kind of out of our league, and i never expected us to emerge 4th. This was one of the proudest and happiest moments of my life, and i would never trade it for anything. 

So many lessons learnt throughout this year, and I guess we would never know if someone or something is really worth our time unless we give it a shot? (Okay i'm not quite sure what i'm saying here but).

In any case, I'm just thankful and glad to be where I am. :')

Till next time. 

No comments: