Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A new beginning

Waddup y'all!!!!
Okay this is not gonna be much but well it's the last day of my 5 month holiday.

I am starting school tomorrow @ NP, but the first week will be HMS orientation so i guess lessons haven't officially start yet.
Anyway, can't believe I'm starting the first day of school with a performance for CCA Fiesta.
It's like weird. & it just doesn't feel right haha!
Wondering who'd even go watch it. :/

Pictures ripped from Michelle's Instagram.



Haha!

Okay back to topic.

I'M SCARED FOR MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Haha dayummm idk why but I am like scared of a lot of things! A lot of questions on my mind.
What if I don't fit in? What if my classmates dislike me? What if I can't tune back to study mode?
So MANY WHAT IFS.

But no matter what happens, just gotta keep my head up & spirits high!
Will try my best to become a better person, nicer, more hardworking whatever.
Tomorrow's the first day to a new place, a new beginning.
Gonna start it right.
:')

1 comment:

Xave said...

LOL feel like im the only reader here, anw goodluck wif poly!! :D haha