Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thankful

HEY.

Okay the first week of school has ended!!! -Clapclap-
Time flew man seriously I didn't expect it to be so fast!

HMS OC was pretty good i guess, esp when we all wamed up with one another.
So I'm in Pegasus Tribe, Unicorn subgroup! (:
Did tons of fun games in the first 4 days of school.



Our sand castle structure representing the course Chinese Media & Communication!
CHECK OUT OUR TREE ROOTS.

BAM!

Had great loads of fun bonding with my coursemates as well during our Industrial Trip To Asian Civilisation Museum!!!!
Looking forward to the next 3 years with them. (:

Spent my Friday with my beloved Fenja again, for Turbulence & Movie Night!
Can't describe how much I love being with them, they're like my besties in NP gahhhh. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I went for NRA Auditions today.
Very encouraged by my friends on twitter who kept urging me to just go & try and yeah, NO REGRETS.
Even if i don't get in hehe.

Went home with Megan, Daphne & Sarah.
Dropped by Cheers to buy








& instantly fond memories of NH started flooding in.
All the after dance times, recesses with 410 & so much more.
Everything is so precious.

 Started thinking about the people I have around me & I really am such a blessed girl.
Thank you each & everyone of you for being in my life.
:')

No comments: