Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's all about you








'Vass happening!

Currently home alone & down with flu & sore throat.
There seems to be a flu bug uh, everybody's sick ):

Okay anyway, it's so tiring deciding what to wear to school every morning.
Plus having a limited wardrobe isn't helping out very much.
Either way still thankful that I do have clothes to wear even tho they're not fantastically fashionable or whatsoever.

I missed NanHua's 95th Speech Day on Friday (27/4) cuz of an assignment I had to do.
It doesn't feel good man seriously, having to miss the chance to meet up with Sec School friends again sigh.
But this is for my assignment so can't be helped hmm.

Busier days are yet to come!
Lecturers of every module are already introducing us to the assignments we have to complete & I realised most of them are essays.... Of word counts of 900-1100 words.
What a huge leap from Sec School!
Gotta try to get used to this studying again after a 5 month holiday hurhur.
ABM classmates are great I guess, lovin' my class T01 cuz everyone's so hyped up everytime.
& also there's never a dull moment with Brandon, Serene, Jenjira, Sarah & Mavis hehe.


So glad to have Fenja by my side, seeing them in school makes my day. :')

Okayz gotta go back to mah work. ):




PEACE OUTZ

No comments: