Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A special, priceless kind of love.

Omg hai sorry I haven't blogged in eons.
Been really busy with all the assignments, projects & shows.
Really didn't think that ABM would be so so so so busy.
Endless number of places to visit, concerts to attends, essays to write, posters / newsletters to design & all.
Hardly have time to catch my breath. :/

Okay today's Vesak Day, a public holiday.
The very one day that everybody in my family was free for dinner.
Had a proper dinner with my family at a restaurant & it got me thinking about how much I haven't been spending enough time with them.

I am guilty uh.
Was texting on my phone today while my mom was talking to me, I think she got a little frustrated then said "Can you stop looking at your phone for once & look at me when I talk to you?"

Instant guilt tripped.

During dinner, we exchanged our daily happenings in life & I realised how much I haven't been talking to my family.
It was a nice, warm feeling. :')
Been coming home really late & all due to projects & to put things in blunt terms, home was like merely a hotel where I slept in every night & nothing else.
Hardly communicated with any of my family members.

But I want to try to change things.
I think I'll prolly start with putting down my phone & make eye contact with any of my family members when they're talking to me, especially when my grandma's talking to me.

It's the little things they do for you that shows how much they care for you & love you.
Don't take them for granted. :')








 
  





Thank you grandma, dad, mom, bro & sis for everything i am today.
:')

No comments: