Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bits & pieces

Time now's 0055 & I'm still awake.
:/

Anw just some thoughts on my mind.
So this post is gonna be really disorganised kay hmm forgive me.

I've always wondered how different things would be like if I decided to go to a JC back then.
What would the people there be like?
What's it like to attend a lecture?
How is the environment there?

Not that I'm regretting going to NP, after all I've met so many amazing & wonderful people that made life there enjoyable.

& I absolutely hate it when people compare JC workload with Poly's.
You don't know the amount of things we have to do too.
#justsaying

I miss dance, so much.
Been thinking whether to try out a new type of dance but it just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's good for the experience but idw to lose touch with Chinese Dance.
Noticed many signs around me telling me to go on & try new things but the more I don't feel right.

I just wna go back to dancing with 邹老师.

Goodnight y'all, long day ahead.

No comments: