Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Come closer.


How I spent my second week of June :

Hotel Michael with my babes. Had a great time catching up with them & rolling around the bed HAHAHA.

▲▲




410/411 Chalet! Didn't stay over cuz I had volunteering the next day. Traveled all the way with Cheryl at 5+ just to pop by and say hi for a bit before leaving. It was nice to see the familiar faces after so long anyway. (:

▲▲


Great catch up session with Tanji, Joey & Michelle. Went to Sentosa, USS (entrance HAHA), OG & Chinatown. Love how we always make fun of each other over the dumbest but funniest things haha!
Anyway, my first time trying Laoban!!! I don't get why they say it's so so so fantastic and the queue started like 30min before the shop opened! Dem people gotta calm down. But to me it tastes pretty normal..? Idk. :/

▲▲

What a great week spent with my Nanhua lovelies.
But I haven't really caught up with sooo many other people in my life.
Really missing so many people I haven't seen for so long, but time doesn't permit.
This sucks.

Had one whole day of dance today & man it feels good.
Flexibility training during Chinese dance & muscles training during NRA.
But I'm terribly exhausted right now.
Idek why i'm here when I'm supposed to be doing my assignments.
SHOOT. ME. NOW.

The whole of next week is gonna be burned by camps, not that I don't like them but the thought of assignments haunting me at the back of my mind is pulling my mood down.
Ugh rush now.

So tired. ):

No comments: