Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bearable.

Really should be doing my work now but.... No.
IT'S TERM BREAK
Like finally.

Anyway went shopping with Emily & Kohmin today @ Bugis.
Really love these 2 girls, so thankful I have them in ABM.
Even though we're in different classes, talking to them feels so right.
Thankful for my 2 darlings.

Term break!
Okay where do I start.
Really excited that it's finally a break.

Which means there will be more time for be to catch up with people I've missed so badly.
Really looking forward to meeting my Nanhua lovelies, FMPS loves etc.

Amidst the meetings and all there's always still assignments haunting me at the back of my head.
I doubt there's even a proper break until the end of semester.
Okay but well shall stop complaining about studies & be thankful for education.

Life's good! Okay damn I don't really know what to post these days.
My life is boring. ):





I am weak.

No comments: