Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June

Sorry I haven't been posting much I've been really caught up with work.
But well it's June!!!!!



These days been so tiring and this is the first time in my life that I ever slept later than 1am.
I didn't even do this during my Os period the latest I slept then was prolly like 1230?
Now my record is like what sleeping at 3am it's gna kill me sooner or later sigh.

Anyway a quick update here.

Yokekay came over to NP to help me out with my choreography today.
Am I ever so glad to see her again.
Completed my choreography with much much much help from Yokekay.
It feels so good to be dancing barefooted again. (:

Dinz w her was just great, caught up with her.
Made me realise how much I miss Nanhua and it felt so good to be letting everything out to her and also knowing how she's been.
Everything felt so comfortable.
I wanna visit my second home soon. ):

Am really thankful for her for always always being there for me, coming down all the way to NP tho she was so tired.
If you're reading this babe, I just wna say I appreciate you so much & I'm so thankful for you.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in ABM is gradually made bearable with the wonderful people in it. 
Thankful thankful thankful for everything I have. 

Attended Dialogue In the Dark on 31st May where we got to experience everything using all our senses but sight.
The darkness was pretty overwhelming and it was completely dark, where the darkness in opening and closing your eyes is exactly the same. 
It was a pretty scary thing at first, but it made me realise how much I actually depended on my sight. 
Like so many things we take for granted it scares me sometimes. 

Anyway, yeah. Gotta constantly remind myself about the blessings i have everyday.
(:

Btw, here's a GIF ripped from Tumblr which i think is so perfect. 


This is so perfect. 

Aye, bye!!!

& ALL THE BEST TO THE STUDENTS TAKING COMMON TESTS TOMORROW. ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: