Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I won't give up

fuckyeahphotographics:

follow?
http://www.palawanrepublik.tumblr.com

Delicate.

I don't even know how to start this post.
Been typing but back spacing everything again & again.

The fear of being forgotten by someone who means the world to you is really overwhelming me I just give into it.
I can't & don't want to go through this again.

Been blinded by what I deemed as priority in my life that I forgot how much she means to me.
The worst thing is, I'm not even doing my part to help her.
So many times I've told myself to spend more time at home to accompany her.
I didn't.

I don't want to wait till things become more dire then start regretting.
I'm sorry for the times I've neglected you & got you all so edgy & worried while waiting for me to get home everyday. 

Can't help but cry so badly as I'm typing all these out.

"but you gotta hide those tears & appear strong cuz she's gonna need you there. "
grandma please be healthy and well again
i love you. 

No comments: