Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Memories stay unchanged

Happy 3rd Anniversary of Asian Youth Games Opening Ceremony.
:')

290609, has always been an unforgettable date.
I guess it's cuz it's the day that I first felt like I was dancing with my second family, my NHDS.
For once it felt like there was one thing in my life that I finally got right, & all the hard work was made worth it in that few minutes on stage.

Sadly, it might have also been the last time I ever felt this way.

------------------------------------

Anyway, I had a really good day today at the Blue Planet Concert.
Was really fascinated at the beauty of the world we live in, & also how fragile it is.
Inspired. (:

All the ABM babies were so well dressed today haha!
Ok last picture before I go.

God bless. 

No comments: