Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beautiful.

Had Tong's birthday dinner ytd & I had a great time catching up with JC mates!

Stayed back till 2250 despite my tiredness to talk to Quah & Kelly.
Really long HTHT with them & it made me realise how much I've changed.
It's like I don't feel anything, no sting of my past.
Somehow all the pain from last year just flew to another part of earth.
I guess it's good in a way but I'm also starting to feel.. Indifferent towards a lot of things.

But well. I always choose to believe that I'm very much blessed even though I may not have what others do.

One thing I'm really thankful for is the people in NP who make my life there bearable.



 

 
 
 http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486553_10150922397943152_394745448_n.jpg


Thank God for all of them.

At the same time, it's quite saddening to see the state Nanhua is in now.
Nanhua seems to be so screwed up after '95 graduated. Dk to be thankful for avoiding the mess or sad cuz of the state it's in now. 
Was supposed to go back to NH tmr aft school with 姐妹s but sigh Blue Planet Concert tmr. 
Anw I guess they're a lot of factors stopping me from going back.
It doesn't feel the same. 

& I've been missing NHDS like crazy too but then again, 
it isn't the same.
I miss the NHDS in 2009, I miss the NHDS when '93 was in charge.

But no point looking back now, 
everything's changed.

I should be heading off to bed now,
haven't been getting enough rest & my body's starting to fail.
Been feeling horrible the whole day.
Goodnight everybody.  ♥

No comments: