Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Thunder rumbling, castles tumbling.



I saw this on FB & this is too beautiful i just have to share it with you guys.
Love.

Visited SAM today (maybe upload pictures some other time).
It's such a beautiful place, so comforting.

Anyway, this post will be in parts because I'm supposed to be doing work & i'm just typing whatever comes to mind.
So yeah.
Was thinking about how. Disgusting humans can be.
I know it's so ironic with the picture above but well.
Sometimes people are just so selfish.

Gah. Kk back to work.

No comments: