Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

amanda,
I love every moment that I'm with you.
The 4 years we've been together and all the silly things we do both in class and in dance.
I can never forget the times we always fight with each other over the dumbest things but that's what has left us with amazing memories.

I miss being around you so badly.
now it's so hard to even see you. ):

I wish you knew how much I miss you & you boob, I hate how our schedule always clashes.
We need our WCP date soon dear love.
I hope you're coping fine w your school work and all.

I love you dear.
missing you more than ever bff.

No comments: