Thy Blog Owner. ∞

My photo
'95. Dance has been & will always be my escape. Extremely thankful for everything that I am blessed with. I believe in the beauty of a smile, the endless wonders of the world, the magic of the moment, the unspoken love we have for the people & things around us. I fight for the people I love, all that I believe in & myself.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

YOG



2nd Anniversary of Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.
(:

I don't even know what to say.
Thinking back of all those times and memories only make me sad...?
Sad to think about how much things have changed and also how those times would never come back again.

I really miss the old NHDS,
I hate what it has become.
& it's terribly heart wrenching to hear what it has become.

Nanhua has undeniably changed too.
Don't know what has become of my second home.

Maybe im just stressed right now.
I need an escape.

P.s/ sorry for the lack of updates, been pretty busy.

No comments: